July 26, 2021
3 Of The Best Upcoming Movies Of 2021

3 Of The Best Upcoming Movies Of 2021

2021 is the beginning of a new decade. In the first two decades of the 21st century; cinema experienced good days both in terms of quality and sales, except in the days of Corona. In this post, we introduce 3 Of The Best Upcoming Movies Of 2021.

1. Best Upcoming Movies: Tomb Raider 2 Movie

Best Upcoming Movies
Best Upcoming Movies

MGM has officially confirmed the production of the Tomb Raider sequel starring Alicia Vikander and announced the release date and new director of the film.

After Lara saved the world and prevented the spread of the deadly virus from the tomb; she returned to London and accepted her place in her father’s company. He soon discovered that Trinity (the group that sought to spread the deadly virus) had been in direct contact with Kraft through Patna.

Tomb Raider 2 Official Trailer

Tomb Raider 2 Information

It seems that Tomb Raider 2 will not hit theaters any time soon. Yesterday, Metro Goldwyn Meyer made changes to its screening schedule due to the continued closure of cinemas due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus. Among these changes is the change in the release date of the Tomb Raider sequel; which was originally scheduled for release on March 19, 2021, but has now been delayed indefinitely. We do not know when he will go to the cinema. The company has also postponed the release of Arta Franklin’s biographical film, Respect, from January 16, 2021, to August 13, 2021.

Not much is known about Tomb Raider 2, but we do know that Alicia Vikander will return to play Lara Croft in the sequel.

2. Last Night in Soho: One of the Best Upcoming Movies

Best Upcoming Movies

Last Night in Soho is a psychological and horror film directed by Edgar Wright that has attracted a large audience.

The horror genre has always been one of the most popular cinematic genres that attract a lot of fans. In recent years, although horror films have not received very good reviews, they have been experiencing significant box office sales. This led Edgar Wright to make a film in the horror and psychological genre.

See also  Samsung Galaxy A82 5G Moniker Confirmed by Official Security Updates Website

Last Night In Soho 2021 Trailer

Last Night in Soho is a horror and psychological film that mixes some of the interests of Wright’s previous works; The result is a genuine horror effect.
Taylor-Joey plays the lead actress in the film. As the title suggests, the story takes place in the Soho neighborhood of London; Soho is a historic site that now hosts nightclubs, gambling centers, movie theaters.

One of the interesting points of the film is that most of its events take place in the 1960s and we will see time travel during it. Wright has experience directing successful horror and thriller films; As a result, he can use their positive points for the movie Last Night in Soho.

Not much information is available at this time about the overall story of Last Night in Soho. Edgar Wright is directing Last Night in Soho. Wright also co-wrote the screenplay with Christie Wilson Keynes.

3. The Batman 2021

Best Upcoming movie

The Batman has only completed 25% of its filming process so far. Because the Coronavirus delayed the filming time of the remaining 75% by a few months, it delayed the release date of the film. For the safety of the cast and other producers, the remaining 75% of the filming takes place not in real locations but inside film studios. For this reason, computer special effects (CGIs) will now play a much larger role in the final effect. Batman was supposed to have a budget of $125 million, but new construction conditions have brought it closer to $175 million. As a result, the film needs at least $400 million in worldwide sales to recoup its production and advertising costs.

Best Upcoming movies: The Batman 2021 Official Trailer

Batman 2021 Official Trailer

The Batman movie, which in its first trailer makes extensive use of Nirvana’s song Something in the Way with the voice of Kurt Cobain, at least for now looks like a mysterious detective work influenced by David Fincher’s amazing cinema.

Matt Reeves is directing “Batman.” He also co-wrote the script for the film with Matson Tamlin.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *